Re: Proposal ocaml guidelines

Hans de Goede wrote:
Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
Probably missing something here, but I'm reading http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines and I'm all set to have a go creating RPMs for some OCaml packages. However where do I post the spec files for discussion/inclusion?

Rich.

See:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/NewPackageProcess

And more specificly fill in this form / bugzilla template:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20Extras&format=extras-review

Very fast and encouraging responses.  Thank you both.

Rich.