Re: pidgin-2.0.0-3.fc7 - i386 version crasheseasily on my system.

How do I easily establish what causes pidgin to crash on my system?

Its doing so on mine too. I noticed we're still running the beta7, I
think there were a couple of issues fixed in the final release. I also
found the evolution plugin was making it unstable so I disabled that
but it seems that when a newer build came out that the plugin was
automatically re-enabled.

Peter