Re: pidgin-2.0.0-3.fc7 - i386 version crasheseasily on my system.

Peter Robinson wrote:
Crash data attached. In my case it looks like its the evo exchange
connector. Also amusing is the bottom bit about the spamassassin
plugin... I have it disabled in the plugins bit, and the check spam is
unselected so it shouldn't load anyway.

Peter

Please file this in Bugzilla. It needs to be properly tracked and the appropriate people notified.

I checked the plugin defaults. The evolution plugin isn't enabled by default (because it never was stable), and I don't see how it could be enabling itself after upgrade.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com