Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Le lundi 14 mai 2007 à 23:43 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

> I am just not sure we have the legal and financial resources to pay for
> translations every time we include new software under regional licenses
> that people cook up.

Why to you think you can trust just any random translation? Can as well
process licenses through the fish.

I'd have thought all the soap opera around the meaning of Free in
English (which speakers of other langages watch with horror) would have
taught people some caution.

The process should probably start with review by local FSF chapters,
then production of authoritative translations if the license checks,
then bundling of those translations (not limited to English) in a
license package.

--
Nicolas Mailhot