Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le lundi 14 mai 2007 à 23:43 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :

I am just not sure we have the legal and financial resources to pay for translations every time we include new software under regional licenses that people cook up.

Why to you think you can trust just any random translation? Can as well
process licenses through the fish.

Again, I said official translation. Did you even bother reading what you are responding to?

Rahul