Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Official meaning what?

From upstream. Next time do read my mails completely before responding and avoid making assumptions about what I am conveying.

If it's official as in legally binding wise upstreams will refuse to
commit to a document in a langage they don't master

This is just your assumption. They might. They might not. If they do, well and good. If not, we might choose to just block that on review. There might be possible compromises which doesn't affect us legally. We need to ask Red Hat legal that.

Rahul