Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Le mardi 15 mai 2007 à 00:15 +0530, Rahul Sundaram a écrit :
> Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

> > Official meaning what?
>
>  From upstream.

Which does not mean it has more than incidental legal value (courts will
wisely refuse to consider any translation but the one done by an
accredited expert except if the "from upstream" translation is an actual
binding legal doc)

Even if you manage to get people to commit to a legal document in a
foreign tongue and offload the translation risk the PR fallout in case
of conflict is going to be ugly.

> Next time do read my mails completely before responding
> and avoid making assumptions about what I am conveying.

Pot. Kettle

--
Nicolas Mailhot