Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:

Even if you manage to get people to commit to a legal document in a
foreign tongue and offload the translation risk the PR fallout in case
of conflict is going to be ugly.

Legal risk is different from PR risk. We shouldn't mix them.

Next time do read my mails completely before responding and avoid making assumptions about what I am conveying.

Pot. Kettle

I didn't assume anything about what you said while you clearly did assume that I was asking to replace the core license or that I was going to advocate for random translations.

Rahul