Re: Legality of Fedora in production environment

http://people.redhat.com/bkoz/fedora_certificates/

Note that this EULA requires modifications for Fedora 7 release. We need to replace all occurrences of "Fedora Core" with "Fedora" and add a section on firmware.

These certificates should be considered for demonstration purposes only.

Unlike the EULA....

I'm just taking the text verbatim from what is existing presently on the web. If it's not right on the web, it should be fixed pronto.

Other parts of this conversation have pointed out the weaknesses/inapplicability of a US-legal language EULA worldwide. Hopefully this issue will be fixed, or a plan or strategy devised for legal support in all Fedora locales.

If I had valid language for other locales, I'd be happy to come up with certificates of authenticity for them.

best,
-benjamin