Re: Making beagle optional

On 5/16/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:
On 5/16/07, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com> wrote:

ps. I also use beagle+deskbar+beagle firefox plugin in Fedora 7 test 4
and I'm really pleased - they work FAST and without bugs.

I feel that beagle has really matured since my testing it on Fedora
Core 5 - and other parts of Fedora have degraded and aren't removed.

It (beagle) IS NOT being removed, just not installed by default. You
can easily select it at installation if you want/like it.

Deji