Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

On 5/16/07, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
So please point out new ideas, typos or maybe just general questions,
and I'll try to answer then on these pages as best I can.

When did the new quirkiness control go live in Fedora development?
I'm assuming its in use as of today in the development tree, but I'd
like to know at what point it was added so I can do a pre/post test of
this feature for my own enjoyment :->  (like for example... did test2
have it?)

-jef