Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 5/16/07, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
Ah yes, pushed development onto this laptop as of May 10th, suspend went boom.
got hal-0.5.9-6 on May 11th, haven't tried to suspend since then...
let's see if it still goes boom.

Hey it sort of works... suspending while in the dock and resuming
while still in the dock...NM is a bit confused after the resume and
didn't re-enable my wired network..but it resumed.

Yeah, I've seen that happen sometimes, but haven't yet had a chance to hunt down why. Can you reproduce it consistently? If so, does dissabling /apps/gnome-power-manager/networkmanager_sleep in gconf make it better?

If that doesn't help, does re-enabling it and doing:

touch /etc/pm/sleep.d/10NetworkManager

help?

(Richard, why does this setting still exist in g-p-m? Or is my gconf entry a relic?)

--
  Peter