Re: rpms/kdelibs/devel kdelibs.spec

Look folks, chill.  This thread is going nowhere (good) fast.

I apologize profusely for even raising the issue here at all.

I'll work out any differences I have with than privately.

-- Rex

p.s. don't get me wrong, I will continue to fight tooth-n-nail for this
vital feature to be included in F7, but not at the cost of fracturing
community or relationships.