Re: rawhide report: changes

Le jeudi 17 mai 2007 à 18:33 +1000, Rodd Clarkson a écrit :

> Along similar lines ... ?
>
> [rodd localhost ~]$ sudo yum clean metadata
> 17 metadata files removed
> [rodd localhost ~]$ sudo yum update
> Setting up Update Process
> development               100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
> primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 2.6 MB    00:55
> http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/i386/os/repodata/primary.xml.gz: [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum

If you're behind a (transparent or not) proxy you have to manually
forbid caching of repodata directories, else you'll periodically get
those messages. Yum metadata is not proxy-friendly (ie if you're behind
a corp proxy you're dead)

Though for http mirrors we control the no-proxy rules should be done at
the http server level, and I hope yum is fixed someday

--
Nicolas Mailhot