Re: Massive size increases in certain packages

On 5/17/07, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:
I do nothing but rebuild.  Perhaps debug packages were broken for a bit?

Is there a way to systematically check for this possibility via
postmortem analysis of the current package tree? Like can we do a
check for unstripped debug symbols on a rawhide installed system and
map back to build timestamps in the associated rpm?

-jef