Re: X-Chat in Fedora

On 5/18/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon redhat com> wrote:
Any one want to step to the plate?

on a side note.... now that we are post merge we have xchat and
xchat-gnome in the same repo.  Would it be that horrible if xchat fell
out of the repo? Is xchat-gnome upstream more responsive to patching?

-jef"I'm an xchat user, but i no real reason to prefer xchat over
xchat-gnome or vice versa"spaleta