Re: X-Chat in Fedora

On 5/18/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Don't worry, I'm used to maintaining patchsets. Ever maintained a 317 KB GCC
patchset? ;-) I do (look in TIGCC's CVS if you don't believe me), so the few
patches X-Chat may need don't scare me in the least.

Considering how barren the landscape is for alternatives to gcc, the
downstream patch burden metric  for gcc compared to yet another im
client, is a classic apples to oranges comparison.

-jef"How many irc clients do we really need? Is is O(text-editors) or
is it O(text-editors^2)."spaleta