Re: X-Chat in Fedora

On 5/18/07, Kevin Kofler <kevin kofler chello at> wrote:
Hey, nobody is asking YOU to maintain X-Chat, so could you please leave it to
other people to decide themselves what they want to maintain and what not?

Are you suggesting that an informed discussion of how individuals can
choose to make use of their personal resources to best meet the larger
project goals is unwelcomed?  I certainly can't prevent someone from
maintaining it, why then the hostility at discussing the opportunity
cost for choosing to maintain it over other choices?  Afraid I might
actually change someone's mind? I'm not, I'm pretty sure no one is
listening to anything I say and I just type things into this mailing
list at the rate that I do as a form of aerobic exercise.

-jef"I just burned 2 more calories writing and spell checking this...
its miller time!"spaleta