Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

On Sun, 2007-05-20 at 21:12 +0530, Deependra Shekhawat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This laptop model is not mentioned in the fdi i saw for lenovo. only R
> series and Tseries thinkpad are there. Don't you think support for the
> lenovo 3000{N,Y,} series laptop is needed?

Yes, please read the rest of the website and submit an entry if you can
get suspend to work. Warning, I have a Lenovo 3000 N100, and it is
currently unsuspendable, which I'm currently debugging. I think it needs
some sort of northbridge quirk in the kernel, but I have to trace how
Windows XP makes it work. See my blog for details.

Richard.