Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

On 5/16/07, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta gmail com> wrote:
Hey it sort of works... suspending while in the dock and resuming
while still in the dock...NM is a bit confused after the resume and
didn't re-enable my wired network..but it resumed.  Need to see how
screwed up all permutations of wired/wireles,  dock/no-dock and
suspend/resume are.

Okay nothing i do seems to let me successfully suspend once I have
started using the iwl3945 wireless. In fact if a rmmod or modprobe the
iwl3945 module the rmmod/modprobe process goes crazy and starts
chewing 100% cpu. Which means the ninja instructions i got from jeremy
to use SUSPEND_MODULES="iwl3945" in a script placed in
/etc/pam/config.d  don't work.

Anyone have any pointers on how to get suspend working with iwl3945?

-jef