RFC: Fedora 8 and KDE 4

Last week, I have prepared a draft document detailing how to go on with KDE 4
in Fedora as I see it:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/KevinKofler/F8KDE4Plan

This has already gotten some quick looks and positive reactions at last week's
KDE SIG meeting. However, not all interested parties were present. Now that the
CVS devel branch has unfrozen for Fedora 8, I think it's time to subject this
to broader discussion.

Once a plan is agreed on, we need to put the result (something like this
document, probably this document with some edits) into a more official
namespace on the wiki.

        Kevin Kofler