Re: Massive size increases in certain packages

Paul Nasrat wrote:
On Mon, 2007-05-21 at 18:00 +0200, Goede, J.W.R. de wrote:

Well,

I can confirm that this does NOT work properly on a recent
rawhide system.

Maybe the problem is that I exclude dirs, and that the size
calculation still dives into the dir, and doesn't see the
files in there as excluded?

Yeah that seems to be the case, can you come up with a simple test spec
reproducer and file in bugzilla please.

Paul

Did anyone else think their spam filter had failed to catch this thread? I came real close to hitting the junk button in Thunderbird when I read the subject line. :-)

Brent