Re: Suggestion: separate gecko package?

Martin Sourada wrote:
I don't want to complain much more about it, but I just thought it would be more effective if gecko, as is usual with linux libraries, would be distributed separately from firefox/thunderbird/seamonkey and maybe even those patched to use shared gecko instead of their own.

Google for XULRunner.  I'm aiming to get this into FC8.