Re: Suggestion: separate gecko package?

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Martin Sourada wrote:
I don't want to complain much more about it, but I just thought it would be more effective if gecko, as is usual with linux libraries, would be distributed separately from firefox/thunderbird/seamonkey and maybe even those patched to use shared gecko instead of their own.

Google for XULRunner.  I'm aiming to get this into FC8.

That's certainly good news. Looking forward to it. :)