Re: Suggestion: separate gecko package?

David Nielsen wrote:
On man, 2007-05-21 at 19:07 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:

Where can I vote? I don't understood though what you meant by your last sentence - is it connected to my initial post, or is it connected with the XULRunner 2008 votes? Thanks for reply :)

Okay next time I'll leave out the jokes... The Mozilla Foundation is not
a democracy, just like in the real world your vote doesn't count,
XULrunner will arrive when it's good and ready... though on a personal
level the urge to summon Cthulhu increases everytime it's delayed.

- David

Oh, then it was a joke... I have to take more care when reading what other people write :)

Martin