Re: Fedora Core base system package list

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Carlos Ramirez wrote:
Is there a file, web page or command that can provide a list of packages that are part of the Fedora base system? I tried searching in various places without much luck. Any help in the right direct is appreciated.

Try #yum list . Use fedoraforum.org or fedora-list for end user questions.

Rahul

I'm not referring to packages that I installed or have on my system, but the list of packages that make a base system in a Fedora Core 'Base system' (http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/fc6/en/sn-package-selection.html - Base System). Is there a system file from the installation or development area that can list those packages?

Thanks,

-Carlos