Re: prime example of php web application packaging ?

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 10:46:39 David Timms wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am wanting to package internally { - and potentially for fedora if the
> licensing is compatible} sugarcrm. The guidelines mainly suggest web
> apps now belong under /usr/... rather than /var/...
>
> Can someone suggest some "php web application" reference spec files that
> I can use as a prime references ?
>
> Thanks,
> DaveT

I've done some several packages of PHP files, that's to say, yes, php web
applications.
What I did was to check the Apache DocumentRoot and using the one defined on
that file putting the files under /var, /usr...whatever the documentroot was.

If you're interested on the spec file, just contact me.

All the best.
--
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez.

be used for urgent or sensitive issues.