Re: SUID to cdrecord and cdrdao

Hello everyone,

Yeah, but SUID could increase burning stability. We must compare compare
security aspects and burning aspects and leave it like nowadays or set SUID.

-A-

A bit offtopic, but for  F8 me and Harold will start our work on embracing the cdrskin[1] and
slowly migrating to it, which should also help solve the problem you mentioned here.

KR,
M.

[1] Libburnia project