Re: Fedora Core base system package list

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 4:07:20 am Carlos Ramirez wrote:
> I forgot to mention that I'm trying gather the Fedora Core Base System
> package list without installing Fedora. For instance what file does the
> installer use to display the list of packages included in the "Base
> System" during the installation?

That's driven by a comps file, which lists top level packages and allows
dependency resolution to pull in the rest that are needed.  Comps is in
cvs.fedora.redhat.com:/cvs/pkgs comps

We currently are using comps-f7.xml.in for Fedora 7

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora