Re: Could a real minimal install be added in F7 or F8?

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 18:24:23 Mark wrote:
> yea sure that`s a possibility
> but wouldn`t it be better to have that option provided in the installation?

To redefine the groupings on the fly?  No.  The groupings are something that
evolves over time.  If you think you have a change you'd like to make for all
users, by all means propose a patch to comps-f7.xml.in (or comps-f8.xml.in
once we create it) and we'll discuss it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora