Re: Could a real minimal install be added in F7 or F8?

I've tried getting a minimal fedora installation previously, and well the results weren't too encouraging! Basically, I followed this guide http://www.owlriver.com/tips/tiny-centos/ . I remeber the installation I got was something around 400MB!
Perhaps the fedora-embedded team has improved the situation?

On 5/23/07, Nicolas Mailhot <nicolas mailhot laposte net> wrote:

Le Mer 23 mai 2007 00:47, Mark a écrit :
> propose a patch.. -_-
> my programming knowledge is kinda limited

Comps is basically a set of package lists so you don't need any
programming  to modify/patch it

You do need a good understanding of package use-cases and relationships.

--
Nicolas Mailhot