Re: can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

On 5/23/07, Manuel Arostegui Ramirez <manuel todo-linux com> wrote:

Of course I didn't pretend to mean that, I just wanted to mean that GRUB
appearance, IMHO, should not have a quite high priority inside of the
proyect.
Obviusly, if someone wants to improve it and make it to be nicer, that's
welcome!
Again, I mean that no one might stop their currently work into the fedora
developemnt to jump into a GRUB appearance development. If they actually have
time to work in both issues that would be perfect, though. Thus, if you wanna
improve the GRUB style, just do it, it'd be welcome for sure.

Right. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

n0dalus.