Re: Vote for the (probable) name of Fedora 7!

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

What groups to you need to be in to vote? It isn't a big deal, since I am
not strongly attached to any of the choices, but when I tried, I was told
I wasn't in the correct group(s). I have done the CLA stuff and can update
the wiki, so I expected that would be enough to vote, but perhaps you need
to be a more substantial contributor?

Those groups were listed on another list:
- art
- ambassadors
- docs
- extras/core/packaging/whatever-you-call-it
- infrastructure
- QA
- sysadmin
- web