Re: RFC: Fedora 8 and KDE 4

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
I didn't say they didn't matter.
I said that given other technical solutions exist, and given that
breaking our filesystem organisation has its own drawbacks, -devel
conflicts were probably not the worst solution.

Oh man, you should re-read all the nits you had over the liberation fonts. I am completely shocked that you'd even say this given how picky you were. We need to come up with a good solution to the problem, not ignore it.