Re: Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-MAY-21

* bz 212781 the installer-hang-on-lowmem machines will need a release note if there isn't an obvious fix

I suggest users with < 512 MB RAM use text mode install.
However, that short-circuits some of firstboot and thus smolt because the run level is set to three, correct ? I can't remember if system-config-services ( I think the only thing run by run by firstboot at run level three ) has a "Would you rather boot into a GUI ? " type of question 'cus I usually blast by it.

Charles Dostale