Re: Fedora Rel-Eng Meeting Recap 2007-MAY-21

just use your card ;)
connect/disconnect to networks
download data / upload data
scan for networks etc.
if you notice any oops or other bugs, report them...

I was wondering if there were specific things that the daily kernel
build churning was trying to address, that my day to day usage isn't
hitting.  Today's kernel changelog speaks of iwl3945 related changes
by there's no referenced bug number for me to read up on.

-jef"why on earth does modprobe freak out and chew cpu when trying to
remove the iwl3945 module?"spaleta