What happen to Wireshark?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed May 23 20:24:43 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 14:33:48 Jesse Keating wrote:
> > What?? Please... I really don't have time to jump through
> > these hoops... Please just it back and lets move on....
>
> Given that it hasn't been "there" for the previous Fedora 7 test releases,
> adding it now may cause ripple effects with things like the LiveCD size.
>  I'm discussing it with other releng folks right now.

'wireshark-gnome' has been added to the f7-desktop manifest file[1].  It is
still only an optional package in the system-tools group, just like in FC6
and FC5(as ethereal-gnome).  It only added .1G to the Fedora spin overall.
Will not be on the Live images though.

[1]:
http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/pungi?fd=0d335381859c;file=config/f7-fedora.manifest

--