Re: gwget [was: Re: Release i386 rawhide rebuild in mock status 2007-05-23]

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 16:49:51 Michael Schwendt wrote:
> So, f7-final is frozen completely?
>
> [Where are the tags and the release process documented?]

f7-final is not completely frozen, we're still taking in release blockers,
like kernel, glibc, anaconda, pungi type things.  However by default, builds
from F-7 are being tagged as potential updates to Fedora 7.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/Overview release process
overview (yes, needs some work.  time time time)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/CurrentKojiTags for tag description.
Should be linked to by Koji/  but guess it wasn't  (I just got asked to fill
in the Tags page.) and I hope Koji/ is linked to by something in
PackageMaintainers/

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora