Re: What happen to Wireshark?

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wednesday 23 May 2007 14:33:48 Jesse Keating wrote:
What?? Please... I really don't have time to jump through
these hoops... Please just it back and lets move on....
Given that it hasn't been "there" for the previous Fedora 7 test releases,
adding it now may cause ripple effects with things like the LiveCD size.
 I'm discussing it with other releng folks right now.

'wireshark-gnome' has been added to the f7-desktop manifest file[1]. It is still only an optional package in the system-tools group, just like in FC6 and FC5(as ethereal-gnome). It only added .1G to the Fedora spin overall. Will not be on the Live images though.

[1]: http://hg.fedoraproject.org/hg/hosted/pungi?fd=0d335381859c;file=config/f7-fedora.manifest
Thank you!!!

steved.