iwl3945 status in fedora7

Tyler Owen tyler.l.owen at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:34:07 UTC 2007

Which kernel are you using?  I had the same issues w/ some of the earlier
kernels and then found davej's kernels and that seemed to fix the keyboard
freezing  issue.  I am able to also use NetworkManager to associate to my AP
that uses WEP.  The only problem I have now is stability, it seems like the
connection will drop after a while and the card or NetworkManager know about
it.  And then I can't get the card to ever associate again.

If it is a huge issue I know that the atrpms repo is still making kmdls for
ipw3945.

Tyler