Re: Explaining the new suspend quirks functionality in F7

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 13:43 -0700, Miles Lane wrote:

> Any progress on this?  I am glad to send debugging info if you tell me
> how to gather it for you.  Not matching systems correctly to rules
> seems like a pretty important problem to solve ASAP.

How about this:
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/quirk/quirk-try.html

I've added lots more content to the other pages too.

Spelling and grammar are less than ideal, mail me off list if anybody
spots any errors and I'll fix them right up. Thanks for all the feedback
so far.

Richard.