Re: No add-on repos in kickstart file after install

On Thursday 24 May 2007 03:06am, Joachim Frieben wrote:
> I have successfully installed FC5/FC6 using FC6 and FC 6.91 rescue CDs [for
> later versions, DHCP is broken] via http mode. Adding update repos at
> install time allows [mostly] to install updated packages on the fly.
> However, the kickstart file written out after install does not show any
> trace of this additional channel. Bug or feature? --

I'm not surprised.

But I wonder if the list of packages anaconda does put into there would
include anything from additional repos that were not found in
the "distribution" repo?
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont gurulabs com>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.