Re: can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

David Zeuthen wrote:
Right; but there's still a timeout. I'd suggest we didn't show anything
at all.. meaning that you'd need to know the secret handshake to
actually dual-boot (e.g. holding down the 'b' key or something).

Two random (and probably crack) ideas:

Would it make sense to add some magic in anaconda so that when someone installs onto a drive with other OSes, we know we're in a dual-boot setup and we re-enable a timeout? Do these people always want to select in this manner?

Or would it make sense to add some sort of option for dual boot based on knowledge we have into the reboot confirmation dialog that GNOME presents?