Re: can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
Le jeudi 24 mai 2007 à 14:24 -0400, Christopher Aillon a écrit :

Or would it make sense to add some sort of option for dual boot based on knowledge we have into the reboot confirmation dialog that GNOME presents?

So you'd have to boot Fedora in order to boot Windows. How sick is that?

Please. I never said that it should be the only way to boot into it. We could still do the hold a button thing, but that's not too discoverable.