Re: iwl3945 status in fedora7

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Ralf Ertzinger wrote:

I am currently trying out 3194 with iwl3945, and it seems to work, too
(which is a first). NM sees the card and assoicates against my AP
(WPA2-PSK).

Somehow my WLAN-LED has stopped working, though.

My LED doesn't work under iwl3945 (and I've never used any other driver since this is a new machine). I haven't been able to find much information about getting the LEDs to work through Googling though.

--

 - Steve
   xmpp:steve nexusuk org   sip:steve nexusuk org   http://www.nexusuk.org/