Re: can fedora has the animation grub like suse?

The only recurrent complaint about our bootloader is people who don't
care about it are forced to pay attention due to our current use of
flashy vga-16 background.

This can be solved by bios-like black & white plain text camouflage.

What additionnal purpose removing the grub text altogether or killing
the grub timeout window serves, appart from making various user
categories miserable? (We've already established some posters do not
care about them overmuch. That's not a valid technical argument)

--
Nicolas Mailhot