Suspend stopped to work (Re: Explaining the suspend quirks...)

I thought that with this feature the suspend situation should be getting better, but actually recently it got worse. I when I installed F-7 T4 the suspend did not work (in FC-6 it had worked) and then, about the time when this thread started, the suspend started to work again. Well, I was happy, though I use it only four times a week or so... But, I did my last suspend to ram last Sunday (20th of May) and then run my notebook without a break for about 6 days and then twice restarted due too some unrelated issues (alongside with kernel update). I am synced to rawhide and I today wanted to suspend my notebook and what was my surprise when it didn't woke up. Well, hard drive led blinked for a little while but that was all I get from it. Screen remained turned off.

Was some bug preventing this feature to work introduced lately? I have an Acer TravelMate 2490 series notebook. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Martin