t4 upgrade from fc6: fails on lvm fstab naming

Upgrading from fc6 to T4, fstab:

LABEL=/ / ext3 defaults 1 1 LABEL=/boot /boot ext3 defaults 1 2 devpts /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0 tmpfs /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0 proc /proc proc defaults 0 0 sysfs /sys sysfs defaults 0 0 LABEL=WIN /win vfat defaults 0 0 LABEL=Swap-sda3 swap swap defaults 0 0 /dev/video-vol/video /video ext3 defaults 1 2 /dev/video-vol/swap swap swap defaults 0 0

The upgrade died with a message about the /dev/video-vol/* entries. Couldn't find how to LABEL lvm partitions, so just deleted them from fstab, then installed.

After install, I added the lvm partitions back into fstab, just as above. That works fine.

I couldn't find anything about this in bz, and I'm not sure how to report it, or even if it is a bug.

sean