Re: t4 upgrade from fc6: fails on lvm fstab naming

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 10:48:41AM -0400, sean wrote:
> Maybe, but that wouldn't help with an existing partition. If
> we're looking to make upgrading easy, the user shouldn't
> have to reformat a partition.

My point was that system-config-lvm doesn't have an option to LABEL a
filesystem, because it doesn't operate on filesystems.  It operates on
block devices.  The block devices could contain anything that may or
may not support LABELs.  They could be encrypted, for example.