Re: pxe

On Friday 25 May 2007 01:53pm, Martin Papadopoulos wrote:
> hello,
>
> since the early dev phases of f7 , no single vmlinuz version is bootable
> via pxe.
> boot the pxe vmlinuz provided always leeds to "invalid or corrupt kernel
> image"
> it's really bugging since nowadays pxe and kickstart are common
> infrastructure methods for deployment :-(

I don't know what's different with your environment, but PXE with F7 test2 and
test3 have worked perfectly, out-of-the-box the first time I tried it and
repeatably after that.  I haven't played with it much, but I didn't do
anything different than for any other releases (or other distros) that I have
set up PXE booting before.
--
Lamont Peterson <lamont gurulabs com>
Senior Instructor

NOTE:  All messages from this email address should be digitally signed with my
       0xDC0DD409 GPG key. It is available on the pgp.mit.edu keyserver as
       well as other keyservers that sync with MIT's.